We were so lucky to have Taylor's dad come into town last week. We loved spending so much one-on-one time with him-especially Eliza. She warmed up to him right away, which definitely says something :) While Papa was here we:
took some walks around the neighborhood. Eliza loves to sit on this chair that is just her size. She spots birdies and doggies while she relaxes in it.
rode the tractor
swung on the swing
made goofy faces...as always
went to the Milwaukee Zoo. Eliza's favorite building by far is the aviary. The birdies can swoop down around us, and there are always ducklings waddling nearby.
played with Eliza's new toy in her new outfit. Thanks, Grammy and Papa
cuddled
ate custard...I've been sworn to secrecy about just how much custard we actually ate
I think Taylor and his dad could make up another hundred reasons to grab a pint of custard :)
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Papa
Posted by Kaitlin at 12:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ohh, gotta love that chocolate mustache!
Those are precious pictures! I can just hear Rob and Taylor making you swear to secrecy about the custard thing. :) I love it!
Post a Comment