Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter Festivities

Neighborhood Easter egg hunt. Eliza kept saying "oh my goodness, oh my goodness" after opening up each egg. Very funny.




Dying Tinkerbell eggs with Daddy. Can you guess what Disney character Eliza loves best?

Easter Morning
Unfortunately, Eliza woke up with a fever, but she was no less excited that the Easter Bunny visited our house. He brought nail polish, a Tinkerbell poster/paints, a Pez bunny, stickers, a new dress, glass slippers (jelly shoes), and way too much candy.




The Easter dresses
Eliza tried on her dress and jellies even though she didn't attend church :) And you can barely see Nora's cute dress. I'll try for another picture next Sunday!

We also had our friends the Wheatleys over for dinner on Sunday. I can't believe we didn't take a single picture! We had such a great time talking and enjoying the spread--a delicious ham, cheesy potatoes, candied yams--Taylor is officially converted, yummy salad, Rhodes rolls--we whipped out the big guns here, and frozen key lime pie for dessert. We will not be forgetting this meal, nor the company. :)

3 comments:

Natalie said...

When are you guys in town again? Soon right? We have to get together I am dying to meet little Nora :)

cmerkley said...

So exciting! Nora is getting so big I can't wait to meet her when you guys get here. Wahoo. Eliza is just so adorable. See you in about 4 days! Love ya!

cmerkley said...

Oh and P.S. the headbands you made for the wedding for the flower-girls are perfect. I love them! Thanks so much.