Eliza is 3 months old today! Here's the update on our beautiful baby girl! Eliza
love love loves to smile
weighs 13 lbs 11 oz and is 24" tall
sleeps 8 or 9 hours straight at night...and if I'm darn lucky she'll go back to sleep
recently found her feet...she'll stare at them for a good ten minutes
can't wait for her daddy to come home from school...the days are long without him!
has rolled over successfully twice, but it may have been on accident
holds onto her clothes, toys, blanket, binki, and my hair
occasionally "squeals with delight" (no belly laughing yet, unfortunately)
loves her bouncer
is mesmerized by the TV
is losing her centimeter-long hair
still spits up all the time--WATCH OUT!
drools like a maniac
highly enjoys hearing her daddy sing to her
likes her daily walks outside
dislikes the car seat...no surprise there!
has a blowout at least once a day--thank goodness for stain remover, eh
takes at least a 3-4 hour nap every day, which is a godsend!
All in all, Eliza is a delightful and charming baby! She brings to much happiness to our lives and we can't wait to see what else is in store for our little family!
Tuesday, September 2, 2008
3 Months Old!
Posted by Kaitlin at 9:20 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
What a cutie.. I love that outfit she has on!
She is SO cute! And I love that picture you took of her. Sounds like you guys are doing pretty well. I'm impressed with her sleeping! Miss you!
she is adorbale!! i love her chunky legs. i sure wish i could pull it off as well as she does :)
I can't believe she is three months old already! I love reading about what she is doing! And I love and miss you, too!
I can't believe how much she is changing! I can't wait to see her at Christmas!!!
She is so sweet, guys! I especially love her bow!
Post a Comment