Eliza and I have had a lot of time on our hands. So we've taken up walking, especially lately. It hasn't been so muggy lately or pouring rain, so I actually feel a desire to go outside! Eliza really likes her walks. She NEVER EVER falls asleep but I think she finds being outside very soothing.
Giving her foot a little ventilation
Don't you love the pilot hat? Taylor disagrees with it, but I think it's adorable (as does everyone else in the world...) Taylor calls her aviator-girl.
Eliza is all smiles!
Relaxing in the stroller
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Many, Many Walks
Posted by Kaitlin at 12:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
She is SO cute! Good for you for getting outside and walking. You should put up some pics of the scenery, I'd love to see what it looks like there.
yes. i love the hat.
yay! i am very grateful for these pictures. she's getting so BIG! and definitely more and more adorable. love the foot ventilation. love the aviator hat. taylor is wrong. you are right. don't you feel validated?
Post a Comment