Every now and again Eliza indulges me and lets me take a good picture of her. This was one of those lucky moments where she actually smiled for the camera.
Eliza is getting some strong neck muscles! I was laughing my head off when I took this because she was simultaneously crying, smiling, and tooting at the same time.
Eliza loves pajama time! I think she can't wait to get out of her drool-drenched clothing from the day. I've completely given up on keeping her dry. She always has a steady, slimy stream from her mouth to her shirt!
I don't think Eliza has ever looked more, well, exuberant! Not a care in the world! Just waiting around for her next meal!
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Cute Pictures...
Posted by Kaitlin at 8:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Okay, so I just saw these pictures and I snagged Sister Murphy as she was walking by so we could both admire your baby. We both agree: she's a doll. I'm glad the weather is getting a little more bearable . . . fall is such the perfect time to enjoy the outdoors.
She is so dang cute! What great pictures of her. I love her little ears! It's too crazy how fast these babies change. Thanks for sharing the cute pics! I'm glad you've been enjoying the outdoors and going on walks. That's a great way to pass the time. :)
I hope you don't mind, I stumbled upon your blog! What adorable pictures!
-Meghan Schow
Cute, cute little girl.
I didn't know you were going on lots of walks. I'v loved walking around here. We should go together some time.
SO cute!!
Wow, she has such a cute smile! How's the weather up there?
She is so stinkin cute!!
Post a Comment