Monday, September 22, 2008

Giddy-Up

Eliza LOVES to be bounced on our knees. It doesn't do much to assuage her spitting up situation, but we can't resist seeing those big grins!

6 comments:

Abs said...

I didn't realize until I'd finished the video that I had a huge grin on my face. I LOVE little chubby babies. Especially when I'm not the one staying up all night with them. :)

Emily said...

this made my day! i was totally mimicking her expressions on my face...you can't help but smile when you see a baby smile. she is beautiful. and you are a great singer, whatever you may say about it.

Erik said...

She is a cutie. Don't tell anybody I used the "c" word.

AlliSMiles said...

she is such a cute, chubby baby!

Sare said...

I love how big her mouth gets when she gets excited like that- ha ha!!

Parisa and Zac said...

I can't believe how big she has gotten! She is so darling!

zpcampbell.blogspot.com