Thursday, October 9, 2008

Highchair Time


So I set up Eliza's new highchair the other day. This is a nifty space saver highchair that just straps onto a normal chair. What will they think of next...? I recognize that feeding a baby rice cereal is probably more of a disastrous mess than culinary success (haha...that was an impromptu rhyme, stupid, yes, but I will leave it) but I am just so excited! Eliza's pediatrician urged us to wait to feed her cereal until she is 5 months old, but we'll see if I can hold out for that long. In the meantime, Eliza sits in her highchair and plays with her toys while Taylor and I have dinner.

7 comments:

Jeila and Jason said...

that's a cool highchair!

ann said...

Look at her little feet wrapped around! I love it.

Erik said...

She is darling!

Jake said...

She looks quite comfortable in that highchair!

Camille said...

What a cutie! I love the feet pictures, especially the one in the tub! She is so adorable. I love her cute smile, her chubby cheeks, and her adorable ears! Oh I wish we could see you!

Brooke said...

awww, look at how cute she looks. By the way-I didn't get a chance to say good luck! I hope you have a GREAT time in Utah. Say hello to the mountains for me.

Taylor said...

Ultimately, I know the fastest way to get a message to you is by posting on our blog...you probably check it at least 10 times an hour. I love you and hope your flight went well. Have a great day!