Happy, happy Halloween! This afternoon Eliza and I met Taylor at MCW to trick-or-treat at their annual Halloween party. Their was such a great turnout! It was basically just a huge ward gathering, but there were other students/families there as well. A bunch of the offices within MCW were decked out in Halloween decor and giving out candy. After trick-or-treating came a costume contest and refreshments, of course.Eliza's new thing is she likes to play with plastic packages. Don't worry...this activity is supervised. But she entertains herself quite well doing this.
Taylor let Eliza pick out the candy. Interesting how all of the candy Eliza selected were Taylor's favorites. I should have been the one to "help."
Eliza became rather wilted toward the end. It was a lot of work collecting candy for her sweet-toothed parents.
Us
Isn't she beautiful??
Eliza could barely fit in her stroller, let alone her carseat, in that costume. But boy did she look darling!
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Trick or Treat
Posted by Taylor at 6:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
what a darling costume! she looks so cute. and kait you look so skinny. what's your secret?
Awwwwww....precious.
SO cute! And you look so skinny! (I noticed myself, before I even read Stacey's comment. From the mouth of two witnesses...that means it's true.)
Is your haircut working for you? I think it looks extremely flattering.
Great costume! She looks so comfortable in that thing, no wonder she fell asleep.
seriously, that was the cutest little flower I've ever seen. did you notice that all of your pictures are in focus, except the one that I took of you guys? Sorry.
She makes the cutest flower with that chubby face! I love it! I just want to kiss those cheeks. :) What a fun Halloween activity!
That my little niecey!! She looks darling :) Tell her Happy 5 months for me!
she really was fun to look at. glad you guys had fun too.
Post a Comment