We have been practicing for the last couple of weeks to train Eliza how to roll over. Today, she successfully completed, on her own accord, this feat.
Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We have been practicing for the last couple of weeks to train Eliza how to roll over. Today, she successfully completed, on her own accord, this feat.
Posted by Kaitlin at 2:49 PM
3 comments:
yay! that is so cute. She is adorable. i'm glad that you were able to 'see' my blog...(i'm guessing you did, anyway :))
Milwaukee is definitely on the 'places to go soon' list!
I am so excited that you are coming into town! I would love to cut your hair. We should do lunch too. I am dying to see Eliza again!
I didn't know you had a blog either. I love Eliza's pictures. Her smiles are priceless. That rolling over is hard stuff, but she has it mastered.
Post a Comment