Today Eliza and I met some friends at the Mitchel Park Conservatory, aka "The Domes." The three domes feature a desert oasis, a tropical jungle and breathtaking floral gardens (the floral gardens, unfortunately, were closed today).Chillin' in the stroller. She didn't stay that happy for long--it turned into one of those special stroller rides where I get to hold her and attempt to steer with one hand.
Us in front of one of the domes. Winter has officially hit--temperatures at 30 degrees with a wind chill at 20 degrees. Brrrr.
Again...still cold.
The tropical dome. I had a hard time getting a good picture because the lens on my camera kept fogging up. It was so humid in there, but it was welcome compared to the frigid outside.
The desert dome. I felt like I was home in dry, brown, beautiful Utah!
Monday, November 17, 2008
The Domes
Posted by Taylor at 10:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Wow, that is a really cool facility! It will be a nice place to go in the awful winters.
Post a Comment