Saturday, November 15, 2008

Shocking...Life on Rice Cereal

WARNING! The following may shock and appall those readers out there with sensitive stomachs. Taylor told me not to post this because it was too disturbing, but I couldn't help myself, and I'd also like to educate my fellow bloggers as to what happens when an infant has not had a bowel movement in 7 days. We blame it on the transition to rice cereal. Would you believe it if I told you that it was a whole lot worse to clean up than it looks? Although Eliza really didn't think much of it--she probably felt significantly better than she did a few moments earlier.

5 comments:

modell said...

LOL! Oh, I remember those days! It seemed Eliza would only have massive blowouts for me when I was in a hurry to get out the door to church or something else important. That picture is hilarious!!!

Camille said...

You gotta love those blowouts! :) She looks so cute, nevertheless.

Anonymous said...

Ewww...well at least she looks happy to have that out of the way.

Unknown said...

yeah, i love the smile like she know shes accomplished something huge! looks like it was! :)

AlliSMiles said...

hahaha. i haven't checked your blog in awhile, so i'm glad you commented on mine!

i'd LOVE to do photos for you. it's $80 for a session and it includes a disc of everything that turns out, plus creative edits, yadda yadda. we can do a "mini" session (1/2 hour) for $50, if the full session is too expensive--trust me, i understand.

i'd love to meet up with you over christmas. i have a full three weeks off--so i should have plenty of time. let me know when you'll be in town!