It was a fine day here in Milwaukee--I think it reached 70 degrees again for the third time this week! We've tried to enjoy this fall treat by taking walks, going to the zoo, and visiting the park. It was a special, special day today because Eliza swung for the first time at the park! I was crossing my fingers that she'd belly laugh or do something hilarious...no such luck. But look at those legs kick!
Eliza also scrunched up leaves for a good thirty minutes. And she only at part of one leaf, so I consider it all a success.
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Swing Time
Posted by Taylor at 7:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I always love it when people post lots of videos on their blog! Eliza is getting so big and even more adorable! Wasn't this day amazing? Sounds like a fun day at the park! My Eliza ended up sleeping through the whole thing today! Oh well, I'll never complain about a long nap!
that's too cute. i missed the kicking part. i love those time when they can entertain themselves with one thing for so long.
Kaitlin! I found your blog through a really random way. I haven't seen you in years. Look at you now! Your baby is darling.
Suzanne (Wade) Andersen
cute cute cute! i love her hyperactive limb flailing.
Post a Comment