While in Utah, my family made a couple trips up to our cabin in Bear Lake. The weather was not conducive to the usual lounging-and-swimming-on-the-beach routine, but we made due indoors. We played some Scrabble, watched movies, took walks when the weather permitted, ate, ate, ate, and read (I think I polished off Catching Fire and The Hourglass Door during my stay--good reads).
That's a lot of hail...How we survived the road trips:
Meeting Baby Penny for the first time! Eliza was attentive, to say the least.
Smiley girls! To say Eliza loved holding Miss Penny is an understatement. She wanted to be wherever Penny was. She mostly helped feed her her bottle, wipe her drooly mouth, and shove her binky in her mouth :) What a helper!
Eating famous raspberry shakes at La Beau's across the lake. Nothing beats those shakes.
Papa, Eliza, and ReRe (aka Richard)
Thursday, July 1, 2010
Bear Lake
Posted by Taylor at 5:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Looks like fun! Hey could you email me that picture from the baby blessing? Do you have my address?
I'm glad you had fun. I'm sorry I never got to see you. I am still so sick, I haven't been up to doing much. So sorry!
Post a Comment