Park City
Outlets
We were at the outlets and stopped by these little rides. Eliza and Christian were having loads of fun sitting in the cars, until Eliza saw someone put money in one and go for a real ride. I told her she needed money to go on the rides and I didn't have any (I honestly thought I didn't have any quarters...I promise I don't lie to my child). She asked me over and over, "I want money." I have a feeling I'll be hearing that for years. Anyway, Eliza ran to my diaper bag, found my wallet, grabbed some pennies, and was trying to put them in the machine in a flash. I really have to stay on my toes. It turned out that I did have some quarters, so they got to go for a couple rides after all.Toy Story!
Eliza's first experience at a movie theatre. She was great for the first thirty minutes or so, but it was way past nap time and began to get cranky. Grammy took her outside for a walk and ten minutes later she was out.Alpine Slide
Taylor trained Eliza to say "Mommy slow" and "Daddy fast." Geez, I wasn't that slow. But I had no intention of flying off my scooter 18 weeks pregnant.Boating at Deer Creek
Eliza was terrified when the boat was moving. Terrified. She clung to me for dear life. But she certainly relaxed when we stopped the boat and started throwing the sponge balls around. Until Daddy threw two at her face on accident. But Eliza and I aren't so good at catching those things so it's not all his fault. Eliza even fell asleep for a bit while we were cruising around! Small miracle.Pre-boating
The Train Place (aka Dairy Keen)
Now this is a Merkley tradition. No Merkley can seem to make it through Heber without stopping at this place for a shake.Heber Valley
Water Day at the Gurr's
Camille invited us to her parents' house the day their irrigation water comes in to water their lawn and garden. Eliza and Christian put little toy boats and fish down the pipes and then ran down to watch the toys exit the pipes. The water was freezing, but they quickly adjusted.Sprinklers at Grammy's
Eliza's favorite thing to do was put her foot over the nozzle. She also took many intermissions to lick her chocolate Creamie.Liberty Park
Eliza didn't crack a smile the whole time on the carousel ride! Afterward, though, she couldn't stop talking about it.
Monday, July 12, 2010
Some Merkley Fun
Posted by Taylor at 11:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Sounds fun! But I have to say, I find a preposterous lack of belly evidence of your pregnancy. Are you sure you've got a baby in there?!
Post a Comment