Friday, July 9, 2010

It's a...

GIRL! I had my 20 week ultrasound yesterday, and all is well with our sweet baby. We couldn't be more thrilled! I wish I could scan these ultrasound pictures, but it ain't happening. So you'll just have to trust me. :) Now only 20 more weeks to go...

10 comments:

Jana said...

We are so happy to have another little girly in the neighborhood. We are happy to hear she is healthy. Congratulations!!!

Janaan said...

Yea for baby girls! Congratulations.

Unknown said...

Congrats! Eliza will be a great big sister. Hope you guys are doing well!

Shay said...

Kaitlin, this is Shay I hope you don't mind me looking at your blog. I didn't know you were preggers!! YAY that is so exciting, CONGRATS!

Kristi said...

Congrats!! I hope she is as cute as Eliza!!

Sarah said...

Woo hoo! congrats you guys!

Missy said...

Wonderful news! It will great to have a little playmate for Eliza. I am so excited for you.

Camille said...

That is so exciting! It will be so fun for Eliza to have a sister. I love having two of the same gender.

Sam and Lacey said...

So exciting. Congrats!

Brooke said...

we're so excited for you guys! i can't wait to see what this little girl will look like.